Church Hall and Courtyard open for Private Prayer
- The Church Courtyard and Church Hall are open for private prayer on Wednesdays from 6pm – 7pm and Saturdays 10am – 12pm,. The Blessed Sacrament will be present in the Church Hall, where there will be an altar and chairs will be arranged at a 2m distance. Please do not move the chairs.
- Please wear a face mask while in the hall.
- A hand sanitizer is available on entry into the hall.
- We operate a one-way entry/exit system, with a Steward present. Entrance for the Hall is via the usual entrance, exiting is via the Fire Escape door. (See diagram below).
- As you leave the Hall or Courtyard, please use a wipe and/or spray to wipe any areas you have touched. These will be made available to use. Please put the wipe in your pocket or bag and take the wipe home to discard it. (This will make it easier for the Steward). Again, please use hand sanitizer as you exit.
- We may need to ask you to wait a moment in the Church Car Park if someone is exiting the Courtyard, to allow them to pass at a safe distance. Similarly, if we are at our maximum capacity, we may need you to wait in the Church Car Park for a short time.
- You may need to bring a prayer book/bible as we cannot provide resources. Similarly, the Toilets and Kitchen will be unavailable.
- We would welcome volunteers to help Steward – the suggestion is you should be in reasonably good health and under 60.